The originators of the infectious processes must be treated with the help of the antibacterial medicines. The malignant microorganisms are easily transmitted from human to human, and therefore it is important to start the in-time treatment of the infectious process.
The use of Amoxicillin will stimulate the death of cells of bacteria and will not let malignant microorganisms develop and infect the entire human body.
Amoxicillin is an effective antibacterial medicine from the group of penicillin which can be used for the treatment of the broad spectrum infectious diseases. It acts directly to the site of the inflammatory infection in the body.
The bactericidal effect of Amoxicillin allows to effectively cope with the intense development of the malignant microorganisms and overcome the infectious process without complications.
It is medically proved that the use of Amoxicillin in therapeutic doses within a short period does not influence the natural immune reactions and does not reduce the protective functions of the body.
After the use of other antibiotics, many patients complain about the prolonged period of the recovery, fatigue, and low immunity. This is a natural reaction which happens during the use of the strong antibiotics which destroy not only bacteria causing inflammatory infection but also inhibit the immunity of human.
Amoxicillin is easier tolerated, and patients do not feel negative symptoms after its application and quickly restore their health after the disease.
However, it is necessary to remember that the body of some patients can have the increased sensitivity to the active ingredients of the antibiotic Amoxicillin. In order to avoid the side effects while taking Amoxicillin, patients should consult a doctor or pharmacist before beginning the therapeutic course.
Safe use of Amoxicillin
- The antibiotic is recommended to be taken with BAA to improve the microflora of the body in case of the prolonged use of Amoxicillin for severe infectious processes
- To prevent the development of candidiasis, Amoxicillin is recommended with antifungal medicines. One pill of Fluconazole on the 3d day of the treatment is enough to prevent Candidiasis
- Amoxicillin pills should be taken with a full glass of water for better digestion
- Amoxicillin is acid-resistant antibiotic, and therefore the medicine can be taken at any time regardless of the meals
- Patients with reduced functions of kidneys should take Amoxicillin in the minimal dose
- Amoxicillin easily penetrates into the breast milk after the first use of the single dose. Women should use the bottle feeding for a child during the treatmen
- Amoxicillin is not contraindicated during the pregnancy, if pregnancy goes without complications and the development of fetus is even. Consult a gynecologist before beginning the therapeutic course during pregnancy
- The increased sensitivity to the active ingredients of the antibiotic Amoxicillin can cause an allergic reaction in the process of the treatment. In case of such symptoms, it is necessary to terminate the use of the medicine and consult a doctor. The treatment can be continued by any other antibiotic for the complete inhibition of bacteria.