Tadapox is a new product on the pharmaceutical market and got popularity due to its unique characteristics and an unusual medical content. This medicine contains two active ingredients: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine.
The interaction of Tdalafil and Dapoxetine helps a man to have a strong and long-lasting erection and delay ejaculation to prolong the sexual intercourse. A great advantage of Tadapox is delaying ejaculation on the level of the central nervous system. Dapoxetine does not influence on the sensitivity of the nerve endings in the penis, and that is why, the man can get the maximal satisfaction from the sexual activity.
Dapoxetine acts in the brain regulating the level of the neurotransmitters which are responsible for the psychoemotional state. The process of ejaculation directly depends on the concentration of serotonin neurotransmitter, and therefore Dapoxetine increases the amount of this ingredient and delays ejaculation.
Tadalafil impacts the natural biological erectile mechanism. It enhances the blood circulation in the penis and the man has a strong erection at the moment of the sexual arousal.
In what dose is Tadapox used?
The concentration of the active ingredients in one tablet of Tadapox is developed to help a man to have the maximal therapeutic effect and avoid the side effects.
- One tablet of Tadapox contains 20 mg of Tadalafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine
- Tadapox is taken not more than one tablet in 24 hours
- The tablet is taken 40 minutes before the sexual intercourse, with a glass of water
It is important to keep the cover of the tablet and swallow it entirely. If the tablet is chewed or broken, the gastric juice can influence on the absorption of Tadapox into the systemic blood flow, so that therapeutic effects will not be intense and the problems can appear during the sexual intercourse.
Using more than one tablet Tadapox within several days, Dapoxetine and Tadalafil will be accumulated in the body and can cause side effects. The side effects in case of the overdose are: vomiting, allergic reaction, loss of coordination, high nervous agitation, pain in liver, and severe headache.
The use of Tadapox is stopped and a doctor is visited during the symptoms of the overdose.
To avoid the overdose symptoms and other side effects, precautions should be followed during the use of Tadapox.
- Senior men over 65 are not recommended to take Tadapox
- Patients with diseases of kidneys, liver, and cardiovascular system should lower the daily dose. However, the tablet must not be broken, so this group of patient should refuse from Tadapox
- As Dapoxetine acts in the central nervous system, it should not be used during epilepsy. Tadapox can cause the convulsive attacks.
- Tadapox is not recommended during arterial hypotension
- The simultaneous use of Tadapox with drugs containing organic nitrates, and MAO inhibitors is strictly contraindicated
- If such side effects as dizziness, headache, stuffy nose, and pain in back appear, a medical aid is not required. But the frequency and intensity of the unwanted symptoms should be controlled. If they become stronger and do not pass, seek medical aid.